Dr. Elenor Shaw, Retired
Dr. Shaw joined the practice in 1992 and retired in 2020. During her time at Childcare Physicians, she provided direct care for patients from birth through eighteen years of age. She completed her undergraduate studies and received her Doctor of Medicine designation from University of Missouri—Columbia School of Medicine. Her pediatric residency was completed through the University of Texas Medical School in San Antonio. Today, she enjoys her free time and is a certified dog trainer.
Dr. Shaw achieved a vast array of professional experience and specialty training. In addition to her many years in leadership and teaching positions at several hospitals and universities, her list of credentials includes:
- Medical licensure in Illinois and Missouri
- Diplomate of the American Board of Pediatrics
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Diplomate of the American Board of Quality Assurance and Utilization Review Physicians
- Assistant Clinical Professor for the Washington University School of Medicine
- Participation in the St. Louis Children’s Hospital/Washington University C.O.P.E Residency Program.